8.05.2011

do u kinda miss me?

what a whirlwind of a couple of
weeks! i have many things to share and ramble and talk about... but i'm gonna sit down in front of a real computer and do it. not during a pregnancy insomnia moment while laying uncomfortably in bed. til then I'm going to post a 32 week prego shot. taken from the h&m dressing room during a much needed moving break. did someone say B-U-M-P? im excited about this weekend! lots of fun stuff on the horizon including: fam from texas coming! maternity/family photo session! my "sprinkle" hosted by my sweet friend kristyn! and i may even sneak in a much needed pedi somewhere in there... chat soon dolls! happy almost weekend!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love that Liv could care less in this photo. She's just doing her own thing....ha!

PS: You look great my dear!