3.10.2011

we are family.




i'm healed! seasonal funk + first trimester exhaustion is not a good combo. sometimes all a southern gal needs is a long girls weekend away with her family!! my thoughtful husband surprised me and my mom with plane tickets to texas for christmas! it was so nice to have something to look forward to & even though it went by way too fast...it was an amazing weekend. we had a complete blast (even though i couldn't join in on the bottomless mimosa brunch special.) i really don't think we stopped laughing for 4 days. i l-o-v-e austin. so fun. and fredericksburg, tx is simply adorable. it was like winter rehab. healing, fun, relaxing, and so pleasant. even though i live in the same town as my mom..it's crazy how with a toddler you don't get the opportunity to have real conversations often. so great to have quality time with my dear mom. and i am soooo blessed to have such an awesome auntie and cousins. love my fam! oh! and word on the street has it that dutch and liv had a super daddy/daughter weekend too.

No comments: