8.05.2009

holla.

just wanted to give a lil holla. here's a weekly wrap-up..had a girls trip to kentucky to visit with family (including my dearest auntie julo, fab cousin jana & her adorable kiddos, caton & gage!) we had a great time and made some good memories. i miss them already. i turned a year older on sunday. im feeling my age & outta shape. i signed me and mom up for a half-marathon in october. wish us luck. yesterday was not a good day. dutch and liv were on their way home... a lady lost control of her car and slammed into them. thank GOD they are ok. scared "the living daylights" out of me. is that a saying? dutch called the paramedics and they checked liv out..she was pretty upset because of the loud noise and the jolt..but calmed down quickly and was "ballerining" within the hour. just really opened my eyes and once again made me realize whats really important in life. we had crazy bad storms here yesterday. like a monsoon. or perhaps a tsunami. lightning struck our well. like our water well. and yes we have a well. and no we dont live out in the country. $1700 and 26 hours later, i am now able to wash my hair and bathe my child. at least i have a healthy & safe child though, right? can't blog without pics so here's a few randoms.by the way will someone give me a lesson on how to line up these pics on here..i walked into the living room last week & liv had found her monkey backpack, put it on all by herself and was watching wheel of fortune. loved it. me & my "bundle-o-fun" cuz jana..and her hungry son gage. happy humpday! wishing you a grand rest of the week!











4 comments:

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Ohh emm gee! I can't believe some crazy woman slammed into them! I'm glad they are ok!!!!!!!!!!

Brandi, Kevin, Makenzie, Bella, Jessie, and Duncan said...

So glad Liv is ok...oh and you too Dutch, luv ya! Also, happy to know that you are clean. Happy B-day you will be old like me one day.

Tara Morgan said...

omg.....that's SO scary! Having a baby had definitely showed me the important things in life. Glad you all are ok and happy! miss yall and love yall

The Richardson's said...

What's your address so I can stalk you...I mean mail you something. Oh and don't get too excited these aren't the most professionally made tutus! They are like the jalopy of all tutus....like my big red neck tutu came to town, but they function so what can you do?