7.26.2009

niceness is priceless.

so i was surfing the world wide web & stumbled across OPERATION NICE.
here's a lil blurb about it & i couldn't agree more.
Don't you love it when people go out of their way to be nice? Like when someone waits to hold the door for you. Or when a stranger waves you into a line a traffic. Or even when a coworker shoots you a friendly smile along with a "have a nice day." If everyone was a little bit nicer to the folks they encountered each day, perhaps the world would be a more pleasant place. Operation NICE was initiated to remind you that a little NICE goes a long way.
click on the link i added on my sidebar & join me!
xoxo, e.

1 comment:

Brandi, Kevin, Makenzie, Bella, Jessie, and Duncan said...

No good deed goes unpunished. I untangled a dog from his lead the other day because he had choked himself up to a tree. Afterwards he was so excited he took off and BAM, I have a huge, deep, plastic rope burn on my calf! PRICELESS scar, I will remember forever. Love those animals. Would do it again in a heartbeat!